St Joseph of the Good Shepherd KyamulibwaHealth Centre IV, Kalungu
St Joseph of the Good Shepherd Kyamulibwa Health Centre IV was founded in 1982 under Masaka diocese by then parish priest Fr Joseph Musaanya. It is located 35km from Masaka town and 20km from Villa Maria. St Joseph of the Good Shepherd services the districts of Kalungu, Gomba, and Bukomansimbi-Uganda
Its main objective was to bring health services to the people and to save people from long distances seeking medical services from Masaka or Villa Maria but get services from nearby. It started as a dispensary with less than 10 patients and two staffs.
Its mission is to provide holistic health services to the poor without discrimination in line with the mission and vision of the Roman Catholic Church’s mission in health. It is a Private Not for Profit Organization.
It started out as health Centre III and over the years it was elevated to the level of a health centre IV with a wide range of services offered. These included;
- Community health education and prevention.
- Outpatients. In patients. Antenatal
- Maternity. Surgical services
- HIV/AIDS care. Dental services
Email: email@example.com. or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rev. Fr. Mutsinzi Christopher, Parish Priest Kyamulibwa Parish.
- Mr. Kiberu Charles- Cao Kiruhura District- Chairperson Humc
- Rev. Sr. Benedict Ngabirano- In-Charge. 0782431016. email@example.com