Bwanda Health Center II and Eye CareHealth Center II
Bwanda Health Care II was established as an internal clinic for Bannabikira Sisters by the White Sisters in 1919 and later in 1921 was opened to the schools around, the staff and neighbouring people for primary health care services.
In 1990, after realisation of a need for eye care, a clinic was opened up in the facility for the Banabikira Sisters, the people in surrounding areas and the whole of Masaka Diocese. It later extended its services to other places beyond Masaka Diocese wherever need calls.
- Out-patient services
- Eye-care services
- Laboratory services
- Palliative care and counselling
- Anti natal Care
- Home visitations
Bwanda Health center II and Eye care is in Kalungu district in Villamaria parish in Bwanda Village. It is located along Villa Maria road to Kalungu 12 Kms from Nyendo town branching off on the road to VillMaria Hospital 2 Kms away
- St. Theresa Primary School
- St. Theresa Secondary School
- St. Aloysious Secondary School
- Bishop Stensera Vocational School
- The Novices School
- Bwanda Mother House