Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Katabaazi S.PRIEST
Areas of expertise
- Regularly interacts with Masaka Diocese staff, volunteers, and community organizations, allow for professionalism, and with dedication.
- A Senior medicines management supervisor and mentor
- Has extensive knowledge on financial literacy and more specifically personal finance
- In-Charge Of Schools, Villa Maria Parish, Masaka Diocese
- Chairman Southern Buganda Inter-Diocesan Education Committee
- Diocesan Health Coordinator
- Board Member Mbuye Farm School
- Member Community Advisory Board-MRC
- Member Uganda Episcopal Health Commission
- Chairman Community Advisory Committee Medical Research Council, Masaka
- Coordinator Masaka Diocesan Dreams Consortium
- Bachelor of Philosophy, Katigondo Major Seminary
- Bachelor of Divinity, Ggaba National Seminary
- Health Unit Management
- Master of Science, Health Services Management, Nkozi University
As the Priest-in-Charge of Masaka Diocesan Medical Services (MDMS), Rev.Fr.Emmanuel Katabaazi S. appoints leaders to serve in all positions of administration.
As the face of the institution, he is in charge of enforcing proper customer care, something he has successfully managed to impart.
In his routine interaction with members of the MDMS, he offers leadership, provides appropriate guidance as well as support to the Pharmacy.
He understands the need for confidentiality and safeguards the MDMS Office