Ninzeyi LawrenceMonitoring & Evaluation
Areas of expertise
- Analytical skills with use of EPI-DATA, STAT SPSS, Ms- excel
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Data management with use of OPENMRS, DHIS2
- Project proposal writing
- Degree of Statistics from School of Statistics and Planning-Makerere University.
- Certified by Rakai Health Sciences Program
- Certificate in IQ care system
- Certificate in DHIS2 – UDOTS
- Certificate in Good Clinical Practices
Ninzeyi Lawrence was born on 28 February, 1990 in Kisoro district. He has been M&E-officer at the Masaka Diocesan Medical Services-caritas MADDO for over 03 years.
In the recent past, he was M&E assistant of Villa Maria Home Care program under DREAMS project and data officer under HIV/AIDS care and Treatment Program (ACT).
He worked in different institutions including Villa Maria Home Care Program, Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS) as research assistant, St. Theresa Girls S.S, Bwanda as Data administrator, Local Government Finance Commission as Data clerk.
His areas of interest are: small area estimation, public health related research, impact evaluation, statistical modeling and analysis